Northern Colorado-CMC group buy round 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi- just came across this thread-
Prices look good to me.
I'd be interested in particpating if order hasn't been placed yet.

2- 2 row, 1 pilsen.
I'm game to purchase now or in January.

I live outside of Berthoud but work in FC, Loveland and Greeley so also could help facilitate closer pickups for anyone coming from the south.

These prices are essentially what I pay anyway, so unfortunately I'm out for this one

I hadn't heard anything and was able to score a good price on a bag. Looks like I'm out. Sorry guys.

No problem.

I sent and email to Taylor last week in an attempt to get this going now that the holidays are over and haven't heard anything back. At this point, I honestly don't know if this is going to go anywhere.

Okay folks, it's on!

Taylor got back to me today and we're still good for the January order. However, we need to get our order and payment into him by early next week. Payment can be direct to me via Paypal (friends & family option, please) or direct to Hops & Berries over the phone using your credit card.

So, if you want to get in on this, please PM the following info to me no later than Friday, 1/22:

1) Your first and last name
2) Your Homebrewtalk user name
3) Grain type(s) and sack qty(s)
4) How you plan to pay (to me via Paypal or direct to H&B via phone/credit card) - If Paypal, I'll respond to your PM with my Paypal email address so you can send payment. Also, regardless of how you plan to pay, I'll respond to your PM with the total amount due. If paying direct to Hops & Berries, please wait until after Friday to make payment, as I will be providing a spreadsheet to Taylor Friday evening showing who's ordering what and which members he should expect to receive direct payment from. I'll also give you the H&B phone number and Taylor's contact info in my return PM. If you're paying thru me, you can pay anytime after I've responded to your PM.

All payments need to be in NLT Sunday, 1/24 (if paying thru me via Paypal) or Monday, 1/25 if paying direct to Hops & Berries.

Here are the sack prices as posted previously...

Great Western Premium 2-Row $46.40
Great Western NW Pale Ale $46.40
Great Western Superior Pilsen $48.12
Great Western Wheat Malt $50.69
Fawcett’s Golden Promise $79.37 (55 lb bag)

Thanks, everyone.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

I have yet to hear from a single person on this. If you're in, please PM your order to me by tomorrow (Friday) evening. You have until Monday to make payment.

Last call!

So far, there are only two of us taking part in the "group" buy? If you still would like to get in, let me know by Sunday night at the latest. All payments needs to be in by Monday @ 5 PM.

C'mon people, you know you wanna.

Latest posts

Back