NNJ / NY Group Buy Feb/March

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spreadsheet Updated. we're gettin' close! But like i posted earlier, there is one guy who was asking for 2 or 3 sacks and I'd like to reserve some space for him if he replies to me soon enough.

As far as payment, I would appreciate if everyone uses Paypal. If you use a credit card, there will be a fee, one which I expect you to pay for. If you don't have paypal it is easy enough to set up within a few days. But if you don't want to use it that's fine too, but it probably will delay the order until I get payment. I will let you all know the info for payment once that time comes.

Add 1 bag of BZ-PILS for me please (now my order total 3 bags). If I'm gonna do it, might as save a future trip.

Expecting to get 2-4k prices when we make order. I can wait and also can't see myself asking everyone (anyone) else pay higher price because of my impatience.

Thanks for organizing this group buy.

Rommel,

Can you please exchange my bz-pils for cm-pale?

Thanks

Add 1 bag of BZ-PILS for me please (now my order total 3 bags). If I'm gonna do it, might as save a future trip.

Expecting to get 2-4k prices when we make order. I can wait and also can't see myself asking everyone (anyone) else pay higher price because of my impatience.

Thanks for organizing this group buy.

You're welcome.

As far as the pricing, I understand that it's the principle of the matter, however, with that being said, it's only a savings of less than $2 per sack.

Rommel -

If there is any more room, can you add the bag of CM-WHET for me? If not, that's ok.

I am up for splitting it with someone.

And Rommel, thank you for organizing this.

if there is any room and you are able to pickup for me i can add 2 more bags to my order (making 4 total). let me know, i know you have limited space in the car for pickup.

Last update it was 38 sacks... 42 fit on pallet
So can I get in for
1x Bm- Pilsen
1x Bm- Vienna
If I'm to late no problem...

Last update it was 38 sacks... 42 fit on pallet
So can I get in for
1x Bm- Pilsen
1x Bm- Vienna
If I'm to late no problem...

Double-R, in your PM to me you said you won't be around until the first week in April. Do you have someone to pick up for you? I do head up to/past Newburgh for work, so I could pick up for you and drop off however I'd need to do so sometime during the day when I get the chance / when it fits my schedule. Is that possible? It can't be left at Defiant for that time.

And K47K - which grain are you speaking of?

With these two additions, the buy will be closed

And Double, you do mean Best malts, right? (BZ VIEN & BZ PILS)

2- TF-MOPA
2- CM-2ROW

i dont need the munich anymore.

thanks!

Rommel -

A pallet is 42 bags & the spreadsheet shows 43. You can take off my CM-WHET and we will be at 42.

Tom.

Rommel -

A pallet is 42 bags & the spreadsheet shows 43. You can take off my CM-WHET and we will be at 42.

Tom.

You sure?? I can take off one of my sacks, which I meant to do. I'll leave it up to you.

UPDATED - TIME TO START CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER AS IS LISTED ON THE SPREADSHEET

NY-NNJGroupbuyFebMarch2012-2.jpg

The three bags look correct for me. Would you check the price column for the grain for everyone like my nit picking prior email, and fix the "########" column width thing for my total. Send paypal info, will try to get it to you over weekend. Travelling but will try to check computer at some point.

updated.

Is there ANYONE who will NOT be paying via Paypal????

NY-NNJGroupbuyFebMarch2012-2.jpg

Ok all. I'm going to go over the spreadsheet sometime this weekend and ensure that all the formulas are correct to be certain that the prices are correct. they are currently set up on the lower stage of the pricing, however we "should" be able to get into the second tier pricing. To me, it's not much of a big deal being only a few bucks less per sack however I completely understand the point of saving $$. For now, simply confirm that the sacks are correct and I will eventually get the prices and formulas correct.

With so many changes over three buys over several years, the formulas on the spreadsheet get messed up.

Since they started using a generic email for orders they have been forgetting to apply the 2000+lb discount, always have to check. If they try to say they dont give discount for home brew account let me know, we can use my account, ive bought 10 pallats last year and 6 so far this year.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet. Looks like no >2k # discount. bummer. what did the company tell you?

Was hoping:
GW‐PALE $0.58/lb x 50lbs/bag = $29.00/bag,
but showing $0.61/lb x 50lbs/bag = $30.50
BZ‐PILS $0.64/lb x 55lbs/bag = $35.20/bag,
but showing $0.67/lb x 55lbs/bag = $36.85

Didn't do similar calculation for other selections. These two are are the only one's I'm puchasing. If the like ~ $1.50 difference is being antied up for your effort then I'm cool with that, you deserve something for this effort. If it's company not giving discount then just illuminate. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back