'Posthumous Pale Ale' on Shirt.Woot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigafoos

Reaction score
I wish I would have found out about this yesterday, as the daily shirt on Shirt.Woot is $10 with free shipping. However, after some looking around I found that you can order shirts after their day has gone for $15. Considering it's free shipping, that's still not too bad.

Anyway, the shirt in question is for Posthumous Pale Ale:

Zombie_Beer_Runf2nStandard.png

Zombies + beer = the most amazing thing ever, far as I'm concerned. I know Nostalgia and I already ordered one, so I thought I'd let HBT know in case anyone else shared my fascination with the undead :)

Soo...The undead drink it? Or if you drink it you become more attractive to the undead?

What's the deal here Sig. I don't want to get a T-Shirt and the beer and have a whole bunch of zombies running around. It's a small town, and defending ourselves from ourselves would be a little tough. Although...I haven't used my shotgun in a while. It could be fun.

-Wally

I think both my home and workplace have good enough choke points that I'm safe. I'd have to let them have the first floor, but a thin and winding staircase could be barricaded easily enough. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

My work is a skyscraper in a high security area, so if I were stuck downtown I'd stay there. My apartment is on the second floor with a narrow stairway and a balcony so I could take potshots at my zombified neighbors.

I would buy it just to wear in case I became a zombie. Then when I go through The Change, anyone trying to headshot me would start laughing at my shirt and I would eat their delicious brains. Oh and I will put on a helmet beforehand so I can be an unstoppable killing machine.

Awesome! I just got one today as a birthday present! And, I also got a digital temp controller so I can make a fermenting fridge! Best Beerthday Ever!!

Back