I need one bend in my stainless HERMS coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtkratzer

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm north of Lancaster and I ordered a coil from Stainless Brewing to match up with my current ports. I've decided I want to move the exit of the coil to the bottom of the keg for better drainage and cleaning.

Anyone have a tubing bender or whatever you want to call it, guessing it's something different than a conduit bender for 1/2" stainless tubing?

I travel to Allentown regularly, will be going through York the weekend of the 22nd-24th.

Anyone?

I have a 1/2 od tube bender. I have used it for stainless for my dip tubes. Works great. I am in Collegeville.

I have a 1/2 od tube bender. I have used it for stainless for my dip tubes. Works great. I am in Collegeville.

You're farther east than I thought. My wife works in Coatesville and that's already almost an hour. How much do you think it'd be to ship it to Lititz if you'd let me borrow and ship it back?

Back