Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next trade about to go out! Just a portion of what's leaving!!

image.jpg

ive got some fresh ones out of manhattan if youve got more conan!!! id even go to the brewery myself and ask if thed sell me on off the line! :D
Possibly. Not planning on using it again for about a month. So maybe when I make a starter then.

(Although I'm assuming "fins" are the Miami Dolphins and as a life long Bills fan, I may have to reconsider ;))

Possibly. Not planning on using it again for about a month. So maybe when I make a starter then.

(Although I'm assuming "fins" are the Miami Dolphins and as a life long Bills fan, I may have to reconsider ;))

no no i just like dolphins, the animal of course haha just keep me in mind next time and if you are still interested let me know, i could send a whole array of tallgrass beers

Quick question is hoptimum considered hard to get anywhere? The reason I ask is they're practically giving it away around me (already in the sale section).

Quick question is hoptimum considered hard to get anywhere? The reason I ask is they're practically giving it away around me (already in the sale section).

Available for a limited time.. I can get it too but here it is 9 or 10 bucks a 4-pack

NormPeterson said:

No, I'm really surprised people are trading it. Sierra Nevada is in every state. It's possible they don't sell higher grav stuff in state's with dumb
laws like TN where Torpedo is sold at the liqour store with its 'massive' 7% abv, but id guess hoptimum is available everywhere SN is.

No, I'm really surprised people are trading it. Sierra Nevada is in every state. It's possible they don't sell higher grav stuff in state's with dumb
laws like TN where Torpedo is sold at the liqour store with its 'massive' 7% abv, but id guess hoptimum is available everywhere SN is.

i wish this was true. Kansas does not have any stupid abv laws like that but i have not seen hoptimum here yet, when was it released this year?

Hoptimum grows on trees here in CT.

I love the words "Out for Delivery."

here it is ladies and gentlemen! my package from remmy has arrived and i am very pleased and excited to say the least, thanks again remmy! i actually have not had a saison yet so i look forward to that, along with the sculpin and the other HB! which one is it? theres on "a" on top. And yes the cat approves of all of them! cant wait to start drinking these! :mug:

2013-06-26 11.41.15.jpg

2013-06-26 11.45.20.jpg

2013-06-26 11.45.15.jpg

Who else wants to throw beers around in the mail?

131194d1372203360-what-you-drinking-now-image.jpg

My basement is always low 60s. I've had the stuff on the second shelf there no longer than 1.5 weeks. The two homebrews above have been there for about 3 weeks now (2wks of carb, 1 week of hammering them!).

The IPAs won't go bad - they'll just lose some hop flavor/aroma after a while. But not to worry - they still taste damn good and they won't be sitting on the shelf very long, so I don't have to worry about that.

i knew they wouldnt be there long haha my ferm room in the basement stays at about 68 right now in the hot summer, is that too hot to keep beers in or does it matter as long as it isnt like 100. i have a RR damnation that i wanna keep for awhile, should i put it down in the ferm with those hotter temps, or leave it in the fridge until winter when the basement is cooler?

I'd go cooler as cooler won't hurt, but too hot will!

I'd age it in a very cool place, not cold.

I just completed my first trade. My package will be here tomorrow and I will be sure to have a contribution to the thread (Finally).

Latest posts

Back