keezer build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

33cash

Reaction score
Not the fanciest keezer but I had almost everything lying around. This is only like a 5 cu ft freezer. I put a 12in. collar on it so I could fit a third 5 gallon corny on the hump. I put the freezer on a pallet and installed some wheels then I attached 1 x 4's from my collar down to the pallet on the corners. Then installed a chalk board added barn wood trim and tin on the top and sides. Thanks to all the fellow brewers who posted pics and ideas of keezers.I just took little pieces from here and there and made do with what I had available. Other than my keg componets I built this for $ 75.00 I had lots of stuff around.

2011-03-11_17-25-18_267.jpg

2011-05-10_15-10-22_17.jpg

Looks sweet. Dig the rustic look. Too bad you have to keep it in the garage.

I"m really diggin your build, love the rustic wood. I keep mine in the garage too. I like the chalk board you rigged up....

Thanks. I have some ideas for a drip tray but just haven't commited yet. I really hate to add anything and take away from the look.

I really like the rustic look as well... good work... I may be doing a build this weekend.. depends on a few factors, we shall see

Back