• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Craigslist find; not mine. Still covertable to large brew kettles 110 gal. Denver

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOT mine....

Yadah
Yadah.....

Just for the benefit of archival purposes......

Serious Home Brew, Check This Out - $1200 (Castle Rock)

Date: 2012-08-30, 4:20PM MDT
Reply to this post

What you're looking at is a still with a hot tank, a cold tank and an integral heating/cooling refrigerant system. The hot side has a heating coil built in that could be used as a wort chiller. The two tanks are connected with a refrigerated cooling coil. Each tank is stainless steel and holds roughly 110 gallons.

I bought it with the intention of turning it into a home brew station. The size of the tanks and configuration makes it perfect for large batches of beer, wine or cider. Unfortunately I'm relocating out of state and won't be taking it with me.

Please note, it is a PROJECT and not a complete brewing system. I'm not sure if the refrigerant system works. My intention was to strip it down and use the integral coil as a way of heating and cooling the wort with water. It needs thorough cleaning before use.

It was designed and used as a still. I'm not an expert on the matter but I believe it could modified for bio diesel or ethanol production.

Asking $1,200 OBO

If you have any questions please feel free to call, text or email me.

720 -2I5 5oo8

5N65Kf5Fc3F43I93N1c8u9f11a454ca95171b.jpeg

5Ee5Hc5Ma3G63K33L6c8ud9ed14582fa91d8f.jpeg

Latest posts

Back