hello from reno, nv

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devender

Reaction score
hello I just stumbled onto this site and thought I would introduce myself. I am a graphic designer/ t-shirt printer and I just started my first home brew. I am bottling it in 2 days, then only another 2 weeks till its done. I decided to go with a prohibition style beer for my 1st try, just because I sampled one at my HBS and pretty much fell in love. I would really like to meet people from around my area and steal their knowlege, and maybe drink a beer. see you on the boards

-cheers!!~

I just tried to PM this you, but your box is full already. Anyway, nice to see that there are few other Reno brewers here at HBT, I think you will find it a great little forum, I have learned a lot here since I first signed up. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask. I am in no way an expert, but I would like to think that I have learned a few things aver the last 30 batches or so!

Once again, welcome to HBT!

Latest posts

Back