I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheezydemon3 said:
My wife left me. THANKS!!!;)

It hasn't been exactly a sexual heyday since, but I am a LOT happier, and there has been some EPIC sex.

Best improvement to my life was when my ex and I split over two years ago.
the end of 20+ years with that *%$#.

Still paying the lawyers.

Trout20Slap.jpg

Best improvement to my life was when my ex and I split over two years ago.
the end of 20+ years with that *%$#.

Still paying the lawyers.

Not quite a year for me, so I am still a little off balance. Divorce is FINAL.

I do know that I am happier, although I miss my kids and have too much time on my hands and not enough money.

Not quite a year for me, so I am still a little off balance. Divorce is FINAL.

I do know that I am happier, although I miss my kids and have too much time on my hands and not enough money.

Well there's the difference for me, I got to keep my daughter so I have the only good thing that came from my marriage.

Not enough money is for sure an issue. I no longer have the ex spending my checks before they come in, but the debt is huge so I'm dealing with it.

I've got my daughter and most of the big stress is gone from my life.
Too much time is not an issue for me though. Between work and taking care of a seven year old girl, I'm tired a lot.

Hang in there and things will continue to get better.

Well there's the difference for me, I got to keep my daughter so I have the only good thing that came from my marriage.

Not enough money is for sure an issue. I no longer have the ex spending my checks before they come in, but the debt is huge so I'm dealing with it.

I've got my daughter and most of the big stress is gone from my life.
Too much time is not an issue for me though. Between work and taking care of a seven year old girl, I'm tired a lot.

Hang in there and things will continue to get better.

:mug:

My ex held all of the cards. Filed an admittedly false EPO on me and had me removed from the house to further her side of the divorce.

It was Hellish and I had little to cling to, but I feel certain that the kids will want to live with me when they are older. Until then, onward, upward, survive and improve.

:mug:

My ex held all of the cards. Filed an admittedly false EPO on me and had me removed from the house to further her side of the divorce.

It was Hellish and I had little to cling to, but I feel certain that the kids will want to live with me when they are older. Until then, onward, upward, survive and improve.

I wish you the best.
My ex screwed up every way she could. It still took two years and many many thousands of dollars to come out where I did.

Lots of bad from it, but I did end up with my daughter so all is good in my world. The rest is just details.

Divorce is nasty and can certainly leave you unsure of what to do. I went through three lawyers before I got a good one.
What do I know about picking a lawyer? Wasted $5,000 on the first two. One never did anything but wait for things to happen, the second went to court the first several times but the last straw with him was when he went to court and I didn't even know I had court that day. The ex walked out of court that day with MORE than she was asking for in spousal support and child support ( we had shared custody through the divorce ), and he told me to buy a cheap import car that gets good milage and make due.
I said it would be a cold day in hell when I did that and I fired his ass.

What saved me was the third lawyer was very good, and my ex was very bad. She regularly showed that her only interest was herself and not our child.

Life will get better. Hang in there.
I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I had lost my kid in the divorce.
Don't talk bad about the mother to the kids, they will figure things out as long as you keep being a good dad. I don't speak of my ex hardly at all to my daughter.
Just keep being the best dad you can and keep the kids in mind for all your decisions.

Glad you found them.........you do realize that this is a BEER website.....right;)

How bad could you eff up on an anonymous beer website?

Some of us are less anonymous than others.
As small of an area as I'm in, between brewing beer, where I am and my user name they wouldn't even need to read my posts if someone who knew me read this.

Wow! Honesty here.
Not ready to talk about my divorce right now. It was eleven years ago.

For you guys going through it. Hang true with you beliefs. At the end ...eff. I'm not the one to give advice to anybody.

Wow! Honesty here.
Not ready to talk about my divorce right now. It was eleven years ago.

For you guys going through it. Hang true with you beliefs. At the end ...eff. I'm not the one to give advice to anybody.

I'm good with where life is now. Like I said, I've got my daughter so the rest is details.

Tens of thousands of dollars worth of details, but details.

Life is good, my daughter and I have fun, and I'm potentially looking at good things in my professional life. If the professional changes don't work out, I'm good right there now also.

As for not giving advice, I find myself realizing the same thing anymore.

Don't talk bad about the mother to the kids, they will figure things out as long as you keep being a good dad.

That is golden. Neither my ex-wife or me talked bad about each other to the kids. In the end all that would have done was hurt our children more than anything else. My divorce was 11 years ago and as divorces go, it was bad.

My kids are grown up now, the youngest nearly 19. They have come through this better than me probably and still love their mom and me.

I am sticking to that too. Whether she does or not is doubtful, but I trust that the kids will be smart enough to see for themselves.

As the child of divorced parents, I'd say the most important thing for me was knowing that my parents loved me. I never had any doubt my Mother did, but the question in my mind about my Father was the second most horrible thing I've ever been through.

/me Climbs off soapbox.

So, if your doing an open fermentation do you think dry crocing or wet turtling would be best? How would the presence of ebola influence the overall flavor?

As the child of divorced parents, I'd say the most important thing for me was knowing that my parents loved me. I never had any doubt my Mother did, but the question in my mind about my Father was the second most horrible thing I've ever been through.

/me Climbs off soapbox.

So, if your doing an open fermentation do you think dry crocing or wet turtling would be best? How would the presence of ebola influence the overall flavor?

Well the thoughts of a child of a divorce are good to hear.
I don't think my daughter doubts being loved. She is the center of everything.
She's spoiled, but not spoiled rotten...... But that's my fault.
We do the park, the library, the zoo, OMSI in Portland, went to see king tut, go to two or three fairs a year, go to disney type movies, visit family, play games, talk, read, go for drives, have friends over for sleep overs, and the list goes on.
She is always the center of every decision. Work, play, meals, everything.

Her mom.....

Fight. Fight until there's nothing left to fight for. Then what you said. :mug:

Too late!

My ex played it well, not because she is that smart, she just held all of the cards.

If I wanted to see the kids I had to give in to her demands. Plain and Simple. I was paying an attorney Thousands I didn't have,and still not getting to see my kids.

Has anyone ever noticed that their exes of whom they left on bad terms got uglier after the fact, and the ones on good terms got cuter?

Used to really freak me out. "You shoulda stuck that out, look how adorable she is!" and "thank god you got out of that... her face looks like a foot."

HoppyDaze said:
Do any of your ex's have big tits and like to bang overweight married guys? If so, send em my way.

If you got off the weed and quit pounding boxes of Little Debbie's, perhaps your current wife would consider having relations with you :D

Doesn't anybody have any experience using ebola as an adjunct? I mean, do I infect the croc first? Just pitch the vial into primary? Would it be better to add to secondary instead?

Doesn't anybody have any experience using ebola as an adjunct? I mean, do I infect the croc first? Just pitch the vial into primary? Would it be better to add to secondary instead?

there there.......(he is smart, but with a lead head he sometimes get confused)

We are on to divorce therapy.

Adjuncts such as bears, crocs, ebola, zombies....Oh wait.....this is the right thread!

there there.......(he is smart, but with a lead head he sometimes get confused)

We are on to divorce therapy.

Adjuncts such as bears, crocs, ebola, zombies....Oh wait.....this is the right thread!

Idiot.

Ran across something last night that I haven't used before. Thinking about using an alligator tooth and a little swamp water in my were-bear stout. Thoughts?

After reading the last posts I wonder if brewing with animals and indanger species can be a causal for divorce. My 2 ex wifes are not picking up the phone so I tougth this was the rigth place to ask

You might on to something. I was in the middle of ordering ingredients for my dry crocked seal milk stout when the power went off and computer shut down losing everything. I think i will put that on hold for now.

After reading the last posts I wonder if brewing with animals and indanger species can be a causal for divorce. My 2 ex wifes are not picking up the phone so I tougth this was the rigth place to ask
Not sure. I think it depends on if the endangered species is also the family pet or not.

I really like mexican food y'all.

Okay! I can get on board with this. The only problem is now somebody in this thread will want to add tamales to the mash, when we all know it's better to put them in the boil. Duh! Friggin idiots!

Okay! I can get on board with this. The only problem is now somebody in this thread will want to add tamales to the mash, when we all know it's better to put them in the boil. Duh! Friggin idiots!
Wait wait wait, what?!?! I've been adding miniature tamales when I bottle....

Back