Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen the pallets, so I am going off what my brother told me, but he really did tell me 5 pallet. I can't imagine how they packed the pallet to have 84 items divided onto 5 pallets.

Probably just seperated out the HAZ-Mat stuff since it requires other Documentation. And usually picked from a different location.

It was nice meeting all of you yesterday!! Dave, Bobby, and ( I think your name was) Don thanks for all the hard work. Learned a lot and tried some really good beers. Can say my pallet has adapted to the sour styles as well. Gonna have to try a mini bAtch.

Sorry I couldn't make it out there folks. Duty called. Bobby, you want to get together sometime this week and do a drop off? I'll be in Nash all week. I did get your message and meeting at your new spot is fine, just lemme know when and where. I'll fill a bottle or two for you from the keg-o-rator

Sorry I couldn't make it out there folks. Duty called. Bobby, you want to get together sometime this week and do a drop off? I'll be in Nash all week. I did get your message and meeting at your new spot is fine, just lemme know when and where. I'll fill a bottle or two for you from the keg-o-rator

Tomorrow would be a good day for me. I can load it and put it in my truck.

Just wanted to say ditto to Lampchop's comments. Nice meeting you guys and throwing back a few. We need to get together for a brew day or something in the near future. Maybe come up with a common recipe/style we all try and brew and compare results.

On a side note, if any of you have a line on a cheap (well, less than new) barley crusher then let me know. I got some grain ready for milling! :ban:

I agree with carter5112. If its all good then I think a barrel brew is in need. I got a line on a bourbon barrel and a place to store it. Some1 needs to come up with a recipe.

Csuho said:
I agree with carter5112. If its all good then I think a barrel brew is in need. I got a line on a bourbon barrel and a place to store it. Some1 needs to come up with a recipe.

I have a fourth generation Bourbon barrel Ale that is good but Bobby and Dave are not into that kinda thing.

No crystal 120 left, crystal 85 is here as well as the ESB malt for Dave and I. I will let you know how my weekend looks tomorrow.

Here is the link to the hop buy. I am using a different site than Google Docs, but you can login with a Google or Yahoo account. Click the icon below the main Register/Login box where it says "Sign in using". If you were able to view the Grain Buy, you have access to the Hop Buy. Send me an email ([email protected]) if you need access.

Back