Two Tier Brew Rig Build!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15409d1272232931-two-tier-brew-rig-build-p4240087.jpg

Shiny keg envy! Looks great!

Ill post pics as its cherry is being poped, as well as after too.. Thats this upcoming weekend..:ban:

Big brew?

Ok the day has Finally ARRIVED!:rockin:

Breaking its cherry today.. Started this morning and i will be posting pics here shortly..

A few Pics From Today! Ecerything Went Great for the First Day, Hit all my Number!! Very Happy with the outcome. However i will be adding a few additions to the stand soon..

Firat Brew Day 5-2-10_03.JPG

Firat Brew Day 5-2-10_07.JPG

Firat Brew Day 5-2-10_10.JPG

Firat Brew Day 5-2-10_17.JPG

A few Pics From Today! Ecerything Went Great for the First Day, Hit all my Number!! Very Happy with the outcome. However i will be adding a few additions to the stand soon..

I know this is a crusty old thread, but I like your system! Are you still brewing on it?
I'm thinking of putting together something similar and wondered if you have ever felt the need for a grant? I have seen some guys with the same/similar set up and I don't think Ive seen anyone address that. Does your mash ever get compacted while pumping to your BK?

Just curious.

Back