Use these words in a sentence...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only in a democracy where hope and freedom oppose oppression and terrorism, can someone like Michael Jackson rise to be adored by millions.

How's that?

The mental terrorism that has been inflicted upon our collective consciousness by Michael Jackson, came to an abrupt halt last week. This development has given our democracy the hope to continue to strive for the freedom that we so love.

Michael Jackson gave hope to all of those that witnessed terrorism in the democracy known for freedom....

Democracy is just another word to hide behind when you are Michael Jackson. His pedo-terrorism has vanquished the hope from many innocents that have always just wanted freedom from such scoundrels.

Now that he's dead, I hope the end of Michael Jackson's terrorism against children leads to their freedom from abuse in this democracy........ And I know an aardvark with five legs. (just in case you needed the word aardark for some reason.)

I hope that I am not doing your homework, hence providing you the freedom to run and play like Michael Jackson at a daycare trying to explain how in the Democracy of Neverland, terrorism only happens in his bedroom.

Michael Jackson, a premier beer critic, enlightened this democracy. He gave us freedom from the terrorism of BMC, and gave us hope for new brews.

Back