I love beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarus0530

Reaction score
Hey I love beer! Making a special batch for my older brother who served 22 year in the united states marine Corp. Who was recently injured in afghanistan and ended his military career with a shattered leg. It's not the way he wanted to go.
But onto my beer a nice English bitter. Just put on the pot. I've brewed 8 brews so far but this one is my favorite. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Not much better way to say thanks than brewing a beer for someone, that's awesome! Personally, I would have gone with an American style for an American hero, but how doesn't love a good bitter? I'll raise one in both of y'alls honor tonight! Good luck with the brew!

USMC!! I was MCRD San Diego Platoon 2121 Gulf Company and Camp Pendleton.
Best gift you could give him!!! My hats off to him...And you!!

Hey thanx guys! He's a master gunny in the marines (supposedly they are not even suppose to be out in the field but if you knew him you would no he wasn't a desk guy) he's going to be in a hospital in Germany for the next six weeks. Then he's headed home . We already have a keg filled with American lager. We drink that a lot this batch was one he, my younger bro my pops and I enjoyed the most.
But I'll be refilling my lager keg in two weeks.
Gotta love America gotta love beer!

I just brewed a Stout in honor of my son-in-law who is now in Iraq. He will be getting home at the end of the year. Hope he stays safe.

NRS

all for honoring him. i was in the military in the persian gulf, so i'll be more than happy to drink a beer to him, and even dedicate my next ipa brew to him

Latest posts

Back