Great Pricing on Brew Pots!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GABrewboy

Reaction score
Hey brew buddies,

In my search for a new larger brew pot, I came across this site that has free shipping in the US and I thought they had some great pricing on pots. If you don't think these are good prices, let me know and I will revamp this post. Just thought I would post and help out the buddies who have been so kind in helping me out!!!!

Chefs First Restaurant Store Supplies

GaBrewBoy

Here is a cheap way out when your looking for a brew pot.Academy They have stainless and aluminum fryers

CrazyC said:
Here is a cheap way out when your looking for a brew pot.Academy They have stainless and aluminum fryers
<$50 for a 150,000BTU burner with a 30qt ss pot does seem like a good deal. Unfortunately, I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how to add it to my cart to get their "free shipping on online orders" before realizing that the free shipping only applies to gift cards ( :rolleyes: ) and that there isn't a store with 250 miles of me. Definitely looks good if there's one close by to you, though.

BeeGee said:
<$50 for a 150,000BTU burner with a 30qt ss pot does seem like a good deal. Unfortunately, I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how to add it to my cart to get their "free shipping on online orders" before realizing that the free shipping only applies to gift cards ( :rolleyes: ) and that there isn't a store with 250 miles of me. Definitely looks good if there's one close by to you, though.

What about this then http://tko.vstore.ca/product_info.php/products_id/485

I second Academy. I got a SS burner and 36qt SS pot for 68$. Well worth every penny.

Specifically this one

0262-02367-0002.jpg

Latest posts

Back