My New Brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okgasdude

Reaction score
Ok guys, she is finally done :). Bought a bunch of square tubing and went to dads, and we put er together. I made it L shaped so that I could hinge the mash table for storage purposes. I also put some wheels on er for moving back and forth to the shop. It has 2 banjo burners and brews like a dream. Got er on the front porch now ready for brewing tomorrow :).

image-1875349474.jpg

image-1015672967.jpg

image-2274072927.jpg

image-4052179821.jpg

image-956804749.jpg

Very nice! That would fit nicely in my brew corner if you need somewhere to put it. :)

How much did the metal run you?

I think this is exactly what I want to do! Great job! I think I'll start this project this week, as I have 9 days off of work to build... now to find a welder to borrow/rent... :mug:

Spring_Chicken said:
Very nice! That would fit nicely in my brew corner if you need somewhere to put it. :)

How much did the metal run you?

I think the steel was about $80 bones. That coupled with dad being a freggin golden arm welder, I got my stand built and learned to weld in the process! I think total cost for my build us somewhere around $250 time I bought banjo burners and made hoses and such.

Wow, that is a nice looking stand. I got a mig welder for xmas and once i'm done with my welding table i'm starting on a brew stand similar to this one.

I'm glad you all like my design! I thought it would be pretty sweet when it was still all in my head lol. It's all 1 1/2" square tubing btw, not sure if I mentioned that or not. Also, I had to add a heat shield on the side with the table because my mash tun was getting a little too hot. And now that I have used it twice, I know where I need to add some spoon hooks lol :) When I add the hooks I'll upload a fresh pic!

Back