Death Clock

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewpastor said:
Go do it again, the date will change. I figure if I keep at it I will live forever!

Yeah, I figured that out, but 55 was what I got the first time.

Wednesday, September 1, 2049.

That ain't very old. Maybe I'll die in a horrible gardening accident. Or by choking on someone else's vomit.

Sunday January 12, 2020. I'll be 48 years old, with a BMI of 24 and a non-smoker that just seems wrong, however they do kick-off early in my family.

Better start living it up, I won't even see my (as yet unborn) children graduate.

Flyin' Lion said:
Sunday January 12, 2020. I'll be 48 years old, with a BMI of 24 and a non-smoker that just seems wrong, however they do kick-off early in my family.

Better start living it up, I won't even see my (as yet unborn) children graduate.

Maybe it knows your wife caught you in bed with her sister....

Toot said:
There's no need to worry about all this silly stuff, folks. The world is ending on December 21, 2012.

I don't know if I should feel honored or pissed off because it lands on my birthday.

Maybe I'm the Antichrist? I've been told that I am evil by the people who piss me off.

Well I have good new I'm obese so they say 5'11" 268lbs thats obese Oh well I will live to be 70 if I stay normal. If I become optimistic I can add another 19 years to my life. Well I guess I will become optimistic so I can drool on and wet myself but I will still brew beer.

Monday Sept 14, 2037. That's crap. I happen to know that I will die on March 26 2015. That's 25 years to the day after my dad died, and he died 25 year to the day after his dad (no lie). So I guess it's up to me to keep the tradition going.......:cross:

Pumbaa said:
19 Dec 2034 . . . Good thing I planned on blowing up the Earth on the 18th :drunk:

No blowing up the earth on my birthday. I'll have turned 69 and hopefully will be able to celebrate it properly. :D

I'll tell you what, wait till the 19th, I'll drive up there and we'll get really drunk and THEN I'll help you blow it up. Hell I never wanted to live to 70 anyway. :mug:

Ize

EDIT: Never mind Pumbaa, I'll already be dead. (Friday November 5th, 2032) Go ahead and take it out the 18th and have a cold one on me when you do it. :rockin:

the_bird said:
Maybe it knows your wife caught you in bed with her sister....

She doesn't have a sister, but her best friend is hot.

She reads these boards sometimes, maybe I shouldn't post this. Who am I kidding, she knows her friend is hot.

Flyin' Lion said:
She doesn't have a sister, but her best friend is hot.

She reads these boards sometimes, maybe I shouldn't post this. Who am I kidding, she knows her friend is hot.

That sounds like it has the potential to get really, really hot...

Since I will be living until I am in my mid 90s and all you guys are going to be long gone, it would be useful for me to know which of you have the big death policies and the hot wives. No offense, but you'll be gone and I might find that to be useful information.

Just put in SWMBO's information and she goes on May 28, 2074. SHE IS GOING TO LIVE TO BE 103 years old. How is that fair? She says she'll miss me...

An interesting range of random numbers, none of which is as high as the 91-95 that real actuarial programs come up with for me.

For a guy who never expected to make 30, 96 seems insane!!! I guess it all has to do with Monty Python and that whole "Always look on the bright side of life" stuff. 2064... I imagine I'll finally have my **** together by then:p

Me too! I was schedule to die yesterday....I guess I'm late again...:D DOH!!!

Seriously, I'm 52, 5'11" @ 267 (or so) which is in the 37 BMI. It said June 29, 2043. I retire in 2009. That's 32 years of retirement! WOOHOO!!!!

Unfortunately, if I lose 77 lbs (get down to 190) it said I'm schedule to die a year earlier!:(

I'LL HAVE ANOTHER BEER!!! THANK YOU!!! :mug: :mug:

Not knowing whether Thursday was day 4 or 5 (I chose 5 for the above info) ... if I choose 4 it says I should have gone on Tuesday, February 14, 2006. Interestingly, I had my heart attack a day or so before Valentine's Day in 1997.

Back