Walmart three-item shopping list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloppyKnockers

Reaction score
What would be the most embarrassing, funny, awkward, or creepy three items you could pout on the conveyor belt? Three items only and it has to be sold at Walmart.

I'll go first...

1. Rotisserie chicken
2. Lube
3. Condoms

I actually did see these three items on the conveyor belt at Wal-Mart once.

Female customer-

Cucumber
Eggplant
Bottle of K-Y brand personal lubricant

12 pack of D batteries.
Astro Glide
"just like mom's" make-up kit.

*you did say creepy

This ^^

Condoms are not embarrassing. Be proud of that... You get to go home and take care of business without reproducing while their stuck at walmart...

Their rotisserie chicken on the other hand....

The most embarrassing thing you can purchase from Walmart is sports clothing that is exclusive to them. (for example, you can clearly tell if someone is wearing a nike football shirt compared to a walmart one)

Baby formula, 3 cases of beer, and cigarettes. Then don't have enough funds, put the formula back, and pay with food stamps.

Baby formula, 3 cases of beer, and cigarettes. Then don't have enough funds, put the formula back, and pay with food stamps.

I think this happens at every Walmart at least once a day.

As for a 3 item creepy list...
Finger cots, KY lube & a roll of duct tape. Make sure to ask an employee if they have flavored lube; makes it extra creepy.
Regards, GF.

View attachment 292545
Oh. I read the topic and realized that I had, indeed, made a Walmart shopping list today. And it's exactly three items. Not really embarrassing, but then, I'd never write a list that could embarrass me. That's all kept in local memory.

Nail brush?

Oh ladies and your things. I just chew mine. Saves time and money on things like nail brushes.

Nail brush?

Oh ladies and your things. I just chew mine. Saves time and money on things like nail brushes.

Gross. My wife chews her nails, I keep telling her there's probably more fecal matter around that area than anywhere else on her body. And it's not even all hers.

She still doesn't care.

O/T:

Car Battery
Jumper Cables
Lingerie

Gross. My wife chews her nails, I keep telling her there's probably more fecal matter around that area than anywhere else on her body. And it's not even all hers.

She still doesn't care.

O/T:

Car Battery
Jumper Cables
Lingerie

I type all day. If I cut them my fingers will bleed from the constant impact across a sharp edge, so I intentionally started chewing them a few yeara ago.

I'm pretty good about hand hygiene. I wash them like 20 times a day. I'm not a hypochondriac, I spent most of my working life in kitchens and my rule was "See a sink? Can't remember the last time you washed your hands? Oh you do? Do it anyways.".

I type all day. If I cut them my fingers will bleed from the constant impact across a sharp edge, so I intentionally started chewing them a few yeara ago.

If you need proof that I also type all day, take a look at my post count and know that most of that took place between the hours of 8-5, M-F. I'm constantly typing. You might be clipping them too short.

Also... how would chewing them down to nubs make it any better?

I'm pretty good about hand hygiene. I wash them like 20 times a day. I'm not a hypochondriac, I spent most of my working life in kitchens and my rule was "See a sink? Can't remember the last time you washed your hands? Oh you do? Do it anyways.".

Trying to effectively wash your fingernails is like trying to sanitize a scratched ferm bucket that infected your last three batches. :D

One live orange fish in a small bag (because most Wal-Marts actually have a live fish section)
Old Bay Seasoning
Finding Nemo on standard def DVD

I don't remember if it was a WalMart or not, but one Halloween I had to get some stuff to finish my costume, plus some stuff for the party. So my three items were:

1. Black mask
2. Box of pins
3. Bag of apples

1. My Little Pony birthday cake for 16+ people
2. Liquid Benadryll
3. Clown make up kit

Edit: Bonus, take any single item from this list away and its still a creepy list of items.

Back