HomeBrew Glasses Giveaway Contest! Enter Now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
This is a contest to win a FREE set of 4 of my etched "HomeBrew" glasses, a $20 Freebie!! Shipping included!

001-HB.jpg

This contest will go on for one week and at the end the entries will be given a unique number and drawing will be held.

Contest starts Saturday December 31, 2005 and goes for one week, ends on Saturday January 7, 2006.

That's 12/31/05 - 1/7/06

This contest is only open to Gold, Platinum, Lifetime and Vendor members of this forum.

To enter just reply to this thread.

So, please enter and Good Luck!!

1911Man said:
I'll toss my hat in as well.

Sorry 1911Man, this is for Gold, Platinum, Lifetime or Vender Members. But, you can upgrade your account and be entered in the drawing!

BlightyBrewer said:
Is this open to UK citizens aswell? If so, I'm in :)...if not :(

Sorry Blighty - I can do it but you'll have to pay shipping. Getting it to you is rather expensive!! ;)

Sorry Atticmonkey, this contest is for Gold, Platinum, Lifetime, or Vendor members of the Forum. But, if you upgrade your account you will be entered!

Again, sorry jjsscram. You must be a Gold, Platinum, Lifetime or Vendor member to be in the drawing. But, you can upgrade your account and be in it!

Hey do you have the ninja model out yet? Can I enter this contest with a US address (not my own)?

I've been meaning to register as a supporter for a bit but haven't had the excuse.

Welcome to the "Member-hood" Orfy. Your avatar made me laugh :D (I am guessing the lego-man is based on you after seeing some of your pics on safari?)

BB

P.S. How was Pisa?

Back