Looking for photo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingjam

Reaction score
Who has the photo of the 3 women wearing the hot german clothes as they are holding 3 large mugs of beer. My girlfriend wants to look like that for holloween and iam not complaining

beer%20wench.JPG

The drundle (sp?) was over played here. Though most of them looked like the second picture not the first. I don't any one them knew that name of what they were wearing anyways.

Blindlemon in your post the girl with the red skirt is exactly the one she got stockings and all she got it at a costum store. I am going dressed like the bad guys in the movie beer fest. I went to walmart and bought extra large beer mugs. Expect tons of pics from a drunken good night. Peace

Hey can someone hook me up with the first little lady in the picture. I think I am in love!

I would love to dump that beer on her head and lick.......well you know.....

kingjam said:
Blindlemon in your post the girl with the red skirt is exactly the one she got stockings and all she got it at a costum store. I am going dressed like the bad guys in the movie beer fest. I went to walmart and bought extra large beer mugs. Expect tons of pics from a drunken good night. Peace
You would totally kick ass if you could find Das Boot.

Bulls Beers said:
I'm going to Germany next year... I can't wait.. I should probably keep my wife away from this thread...:D

I lived in Germany for 3 years, and let me tell you, most the women aren't even close to that hot. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if those chicks were another nationality just visiting for the festivities.

Ó Flannagáin said:
I lived in Germany for 3 years, and let me tell you, most the women aren't even close to that hot. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if those chicks were another nationality just visiting for the festivities.

It's funny you say that. My best friend was in the army and lived in Germany for 3 years and said the same thing..

Back