hops shipping question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
Okay so i have a whole bunch of hops packaged and loaded into my swmbo car ready to go to the post office and she just text me it reeks of hops. Is there anything i need to declare to thethe post officeoffice so that these all dont get ripped open by somebody thinking they are drugs?

Maybe put them in large zip lock freezer bags? Coffee or mint in the outer bag can help too. I remember that from the highschoolzoic era...;)

Well,hey,ya gotta go with what works. ;) Hops do smell rather like all this hybred stuff they grow nowadays. So the same ideas should work.

I recieved 8 lbs in the mail and all the sender did was wrap the bricks of hoops in brown paper and put them in a big box and into the mail. It smelled wonderful!

Everything is vacuum seeled but i was trying to be nice and threw an extra 4 ounces of columbus in a ziploc into everybody order. I think thant is what smell so dank :)

Back