What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having this while watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. My wife and I watch it on a fairly regular basis, but she's out of town so I get to talk along with the movie because I have it memorized. Haha! The day is mine!

20130901_210400.jpg

Having this while watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. My wife and I watch it on a fairly regular basis, but she's out of town so I get to talk along with the movie because I have it memorized. Haha! The day is mine!

Yes!! We hiked mt rainer last weekend and on the decent I turned and said " but your not riding a horse" " yes I am" "no your not your just banging two coconuts together" half way down I look back and theres about 15 people galloping behind like were on horses!!!!! Everyone of us laughing hystericaly!!!!

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

I had a feeling mentioning that movie would spur a series of quotes from said movie. :)

"Sir Robin, the Not Quite So Brave As Sir Lancelot. Who hadn't nearly fought the Dragon of Angor, who hadn't nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill."

nukebrewer said:
I had a feeling mentioning that movie would spur a series of quotes from said movie. :)

"Sir Robin, the Not Quite So Brave As Sir Lancelot. Who hadn't nearly fought the Dragon of Angor, who hadn't nearly stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill."

I'll have to settle for The Meaning of Life on Netfilx with a large bottle of bíere de garde. Contemplating tomorrow's brew, my bíere de Noel, shooting for 1.122 and a small beer after that!

Never did get to brew today. I did get the mash tun manifold cleaned up. So I decided to make the brew area all fixed up. I upgraded my electric kettle with some panel meters and a second PID, shined it up, stopped in Home Depot and spent waaay too much. Gonna re plumb the laundry tub, replace the leaking valves and faucet, and redo the corroded drain. All while adding extras for ease of brewing. This should make things a little easier. I MIGHT get to brew tomorrow. Maybe.

Drinking a Tramp Stamp. This is pretty damn good!

image-3723957230.jpg

Qhrumphf said:
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Drinking my Serrano Smoked Porter.

Going between Karbachtoberfest, little sumthin wild, and Duvel golden ale.

Possibly, I think more so smuggs. Ill get back to you on that

Stowe/smuggs was my first guess because of the shape, but the landscape around it looks more like Jay to me. (I've been skiing and snowboarding since I was knee high to a gondola)

But how do you know she is a witch?

Drinking 3 fingers of crown black.

After drinking Lagunitas Little sumthin Wild, Alchemy Ale tastes just a little underwhelming.

Back