What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh brother i got tore up last night, gun raffle / pig roast and let Me tell you the busch light was flowing like the salmon of Capistrano.... Didn't win any guns and the rangers lost fml.... I should be sleeping

Water.

Westbrook is literally out of Gose. There may be one place I can get some but the brewery and so far surrounding bottle shops and stores are out. Yikes. :-(

Water.

Westbrook is literally out of Gose. There may be one place I can get some but the brewery and so far surrounding bottle shops and stores are out. Yikes. :-(

That is one of the beers near the top of my list to try.

Drinking coffee and thinking about how I want my new label to look.

Name of the beer is "Bane of Dagwood" because it's a blonde. Maybe I'll go online and steal some artwork of ole Mr. Bumstead.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Name of the beer is "Bane of Dagwood" because it's a blonde. Maybe I'll go online and steal some artwork of ole Mr. Bumstead.

Me too. I've only had Rittergut's which was really good, and the Anderson Valley one which wasn't too bad.

Coffee while waiting for the girls to wake up to get down to the beach :)

Oh brother i got tore up last night, gun raffle / pig roast and let Me tell you the busch light was flowing like the salmon of Capistrano.... Didn't win any guns and the rangers lost fml.... I should be sleeping

Very nice botching of a botched metaphor. But I hear the French are A-holes...

Westbrook Gose = the trendiest beer on the market in the last 3 months. Glad I got some last summer.

Packing up the cooler with some beers for a big barbecue/party at the town lake all day today!

C'est pas mal ;)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402231698.947449.jpg

Love the name.

Drinking water here; about to mash in on a Blonde named Wendy Peffercorn. :D

My littlest one turns 6 this week and we are doing her "friends" party today. I am not a huge fan of other people's kids...

I made the mistake of coaching my son's t-ball team last year. After that, I am also not a fan of other people's kids.

Actually had one parent tell me that I was being paid to "watch " her son, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Water, getting ready to brew my Apricot Blonde.

Back