What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tea, and water. Hoping for keg to be fully carbed when I get home today, test last night wasn't bad but still not there.

Truth is, done or not, I'm gonna drink some just like last night.

This is what happens when I log onto Amazon now.

amaz.jpg

Getting into the coffee. Another late night last night going over cashflow models and that sorta stuff. I see light at the end of the tunnel though.

Yes, me and 3 business partners are trying like hell to get a brewery off the ground and we are getting pretty damn close.

Cool. Good luck, man.

EDIT: too bad you're not in my neck of the woods. I might be persuaded to volunteer services to get a better understanding of that business model.

Yes, me and 3 business partners are trying like hell to get a brewery off the ground and we are getting pretty damn close.

So...like a floating brewery? Because I already patented that idea. ;)

Seriously, though, good luck with the whole project. And, by the way, the bottle caps look awesome. Especially the white one.

So...like a floating brewery? Because I already patented that idea. ;)

Seriously, though, good luck with the whole project. And, by the way, the bottle caps look awesome. Especially the white one.

I agree, the white ones are pretty sweet.

Hahaha, that would be awesome but I wouldn't even want to think about our liability insurance costs! :ban:
I am kinda dissapointed in the black caps but we all love the white ones. We didn't get many of the black ones though. Now I am hoping our single hop, brett only pale will finish quickly so I can use the white caps sooner than later.

Hahaha, that would be awesome but I wouldn't even want to think about our liability insurance costs! :ban:
I am kinda dissapointed in the black caps but we all love the white ones. We didn't get many of the black ones. Now I am hoping my single hop, brett only pale will finish quickly so I can use the white caps sooner than later.

I hope you bottle them quick too! For our trade of course :D

I'm unfortunately stuck at the office most times I'm working. Unless I'm at a customers, then they frown upon anything more than a beer during lunch.

There is an exception there though. If you are picking up the bill for their beers, usually they are more okay with it. Depending on your industry that is.

There is an exception there though. If you are picking up the bill for their beers, usually they are more okay with it. Depending on your industry that is.

I've taken clients out for beers during lunch time. And I work at the most white-collar place on the Earth. It all depends who you're dealing with and their expectations of you and your business.

Anyhow, I am having an afternoon Coff. Can't drink beer tonight as I will be meeting with my tenants to try and settle on a price to sell my rental home to them. :tank::tank::tank::tank::tank:

Hinterland Malt Beverage. Not the best marketing in calling a beer something that reminds folks of zima. It's not bad.
image.jpg

Back