What software, if any, will do this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigHefty

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As with most of us here, I like to try different recipes. Seeing that there are thousands of them out there, I am looking for some software that will do a search of the recipes and tell me what I have enough stock to brew. Looking for the following:

1) A printable/sortable list of all recipes that I can make with my current inventory. Something that is sortable by many variables like style, rating, already brewed, etc.

2) Another list that will show me recipes that I can make if I were to get 1 more ingredient, 2 more ingredients, 3 more, etc.

Basically, I have a bunch of grain, hops, additions, etc..... Need something that will tell me what I can brew without a trip to the store.

Thanks!

Geoff

I'm pretty sure Beer Alchemy can suggest recipes based on your current inventory, however I don't know if it can suggest based upon adding 1, 2, or 3 additional ingredients, as that is a giant list. It is for Macs only though.

Thanks for the info. I agree there would certainly be a lot of recipes. I'd have to have some way to sort and shrink that list. I wish I knew how to program!

Beer Alchemy does in fact make suggestions based on adding 1, 2, or 3 ingredients. It is Mac only, but that's fine with me.

Back