diy draft tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjones

Reaction score
I just bought a mini-fridge since my old a$$ full size fridge finally bit the dust. I know i saw on here somewhere where someone made a homemade tower out of like pvc or something but i can't find it. I was just gonna buy one but they are like 200 bucks and plus i already have the shanks and faucets just need to make something up for a tower. So if someone could give me some info i would appreciate it. thanks

I just bought a mini-fridge since my old a$$ full size fridge finally bit the dust. I know i saw on here somewhere where someone made a homemade tower out of like pvc or something but i can't find it. I was just gonna buy one but they are like 200 bucks and plus i already have the shanks and faucets just need to make something up for a tower. So if someone could give me some info i would appreciate it. thanks

I believe this is what your looking for.......

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/4-faucet-pvc-draft-tower-102986/

edit:
Whoa that one ^ is really nice (and looks like a lot of work). My simpler 2 faucet fertical deal is much simpler (and not a pretty)

3" toliet flange
3" pvc pipe about 18" long
3" end cap

drill (2) 7/8" holes for the shanks/faucets with a paddle bit ot hole saw

paint the color you like.

I'll post pics of mine later tonight....

I'm going to make a smaller, two tap version of this one for my rolling mini-kegerator, with two 3 gallon kegs:

274.jpg

Wort-O-Matic: Custom Draft Tower and Kegerator

It will be removable, so I can use it on a bigger version, with two 5 gallon kegs.

Back