Brewing Book Exchange

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking the maybe we could set up some kind of book exchange. I don't think it will work in the long term as a open thread.

However here are the books I have...

Dave Miller's-Homebrewing Guide (Paperback)
Brian Glover-The New Guide To Beer (Hardback)

Cheers!!! :mug:

I'd happily exchange books with Orfy or any of our UK members. They have access to books that aren't readily available here -- most notably "Brew Your Own British Real Ale" by Graham Wheeler. I can find it here, but only through specialty rare/used book dealers and the prices they're charging are a lot more than shipping to and from the UK. There may be books we can get that are hard to find in Europe. A swap would be very helpful.

Chad

I have "Homebrewing for Dummies." It is a good intro book, technically below the level of HTB, but covers more topics.

Interesting. I just checked Amazon to make sure I'd gotten the author's name right for "Brew Your Own British Real Ale" and saw that one of their extended network book dealers had it for $39.95 . . . and they're in NC. Score! Much better than the >$105 that every other rare book dealer has been asking. I'll just have to wait and see if it's actually the same book.

Chad

Back