Hello Brewmasters!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpalmer05

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new from St. Louis. Thought I would come on and introduce myself properly. I've been wine making for about a year now and wanted to jump ship and get into beer making so my fiance got me a brewers best beer making kit for x-mas.

I just started brewing the Brewers' Best "American light" kit on Monday. I thought it would be best to start small and get my feet wet. After boiling on the stove and taking forever to get the boil I went out and bought one of these...

8e82b106-88a5-445d-bd5b-e298336645ea_400.jpg

Won't start using it yet, but I figured i would need it to go to AG eventually, and my boil times should decrease greatly compared to the stove top.

Anyways, My beer is fermenting away and has a nice amount of krausen on the top, so once i test the FG I will move it over to my carboy for a few more weeks.

Welcome Bpalmer! I am in Eureka Mo. and only brewing for about 5 months. I would like to learn more about wine making but there is so much to learn about brewing beer that I am afraid it will be years before I have time!
Glad to have you on board.
TPH

Back