ahs american malt liquor lager..........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdb185

Reaction score
it says it is similar to Old English 800. :rockin:

seriously though, does anyone know anyone who would drink anything that tastes like Old English 800?? just curious.....................and kinda drunk :tank:.

come on man cobra seriously? that stuff is nasty worst beer on the planet!

It is just similar in style.

Forrest

i didn't mean any disrespect brother. i am, and will continue to be, a loyal AHS customer. i just thought it was a little "amusing". i just can't imagine it being a popular selection, but that's probably why your operation draws so much business; because you cater to everyone. i didn't intend to belittle AHS, just Old English 800. :tank:

come on man cobra seriously? that stuff is nasty worst beer on the planet!

no, not seriously! the only malt liquor i've ever enjoyed was Samichlaus (it says malt liquor on the bottle anyway). i'm drunk and trying to have some fun. maybe this was the wrong section to post this. i've actually tried King Cobra and i concur with your observation. i would rather drink horse piss than that cheap calogne tasting ****.

wow, i just realized that this site automatically censors words like ****, ****, and ****. COOL!

No offense taken. Catering to everyone, yes. Samiclaus is definately not a malt liquor. They have to put that on the bottle because of the US.

Forrest

Back