Inauguration drinking game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
I might just have to take the day off of work to do this, but here is how this would go.

1) get a low ABV beer and a good quantity of it.
2) tune into CNN at 11 am and when you hear or see the word historic or history take a drink.
3) stop at 3pm or you pass out whichever comes first.

Lame game? yes. Will it render you useless for the rest of the day, yeah probably.

Take two days off because we are all saved, were all going to be drinken that free bubble up. My bad, your right, we do need to get drunk.

Yeah that might be fun, but folks at work might get pissed when I start puking on them.

How about drink one beer for every $10000 wasted on an inauguration party in this time of economic distress.

Required gear: Extra liver

:mug:

Not an option, I have jury duty the next day and that involves getting up at 5 a.m. and a very long drive into Portland.

How about drink one beer for every $10000 wasted on an inauguration party in this time of economic distress.

Required gear: Extra liver

:mug:

Even a shot of beer per million during the inauguration would be a long couple hours.

It's just another day to listen to the seething masses regurgitate the crap they've been spoon-fed... "Step into the light, the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers have been corrupted by the whorehouse that is capitalistic America..." Ad Nauseum.

It's just another day to listen to the seething masses regurgitate the crap they've been spoon-fed... "Step into the light, the revolutionary ideals of your forefathers have been corrupted by the whorehouse that is capitalistic America..." Ad Nauseum.

I see it as a shining moment of Democracy, that reminds us how great of a nation that we are that despite bitter political rivalries, there can be bloodless transitions of power - or at least that what John Adams thought.

Not an option, I have jury duty the next day and that involves getting up at 5 a.m. and a very long drive into Portland.

You must be mistaken. I was under the impression that all crime ceased to exist on January 20th?

You guys don't actually think that the country is now scheduled for some sort of magical turnaround? As if the policies of Dubya are what brought this country to its knees financially? Look up the Deregulatory stuff Clinton did to the sub-prime mortgage lending practices during his tenure.

You guys need one of those "lol" smilies because this totally warrants it.

Just sayin...

weel, how wis teh innogerasion forr you gusy? Annyone else ply the dricking gam?

man this was onetotally histiric inooraston.

Back