Tetley Walkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever heard of Tetley Walkers in the UK.
I live in Warrington and use the Original pub over the road from where the brewery used to be. They have up to 6 guest beers on at a time. I must admit the quality is notalways as good as it used to be.

Never heard of that one, is it a beer-fried potato snack hybrid?! :D

Know what you mean about beer quality...I'm lucky though, my local has three new guest ales every week, and the landlord knows how to keep them good too :drunk:

If you're referring to the name of a beer, I've heard of "Tetleys"....not Tetley Walkers. I had it at a hotel pub in washington DC...Jurys I believe. I loved the stuff but I can't seem to find it anyplace where I live.

Walker Cain Ltd, Dallam Lane. Founded 1864 at King Street, Dallam Lane Brewery built 1866 and was replaced by a new brewery on the same site in1967. Registered 1889 as Peter Walker & Sons, Warrington & Burton Ltd. Also at the Midland Brewery, Burton-on-Trent 1890-1923 when lager brewing ceased. New company registered September 1921 as Peter Walker (Warrington) and Robert Cain & Sons Ltd. Name changed as above in 1946. Merged with Joshua Tetley & Son Ltd 1960 to form Tetley Walker & Sons Ltd, now part of Carlsberg-Tetley.

Back