What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Sierra Nevada 4-way ipa sampler pack.

Had a Snow Wit white ipa while grilling. Now a Nooner session ipa.

Pitcher of SA rebel IPA ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394939289.638181.jpg

I thought yoy had to wear a horse head mask while drinking that? :D

I was going to go there but Nuke as on hiatus when horse head came around. Drinking my undercarbed RIS which was good a week age and I'm serving it tomorrow, fuk, still tastes good, turned the pressure up a little, keg must not be fully sealed.
I cheated on hiatus.

HB "Big Dark Stout"...made with some older leftovers. It's been in the bottle awhile now and is better. Not my favorite, but only 4 or 5 bombers left. Gotta drink it some time! Busy day...BIAB class at local brew shop, bottled 5 gallons of strawberry blonde ale in 12 oz bottles and started a little 1/2 gallon carboy of Murray's Super Easy Cider. Racking Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout tomorrow... to secondary, with Costa Rican cocoa nibs. Lot's going on!

DSC04338.jpg

Just got back from seeing 300:Rise of an Empire. What an utter disappointment. I rarely ever agree completely with critics about a movie, but this time I do. It was well made and the cinematography was top notch...Eva Green was a fantastic bad chick, but beyond that, script, story, and the hero characters were bland and somewhat boring. I'm kinda pissed. Mostly because my wife loved it and I did not. Now I feel terrible for saying home much I disliked something she loved. It's like I'm putting her down in my mind and that makes me feel even worse. Zack Snyder needs to come back and do this one justice.

Oh and I found an old stout I brewed a long time ago in my dad's beer fridge. Definitely got better with some age, but I want to brew it again and tweak it a bit. And not use WLP099 in it.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Was in SoCal the last couple days and tracked down some Modern Times Fortunate Islands. Great stuff!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394948275.128818.jpg

Also had a Stone IPA at the airport. Now back home, drinking some agua

Drinking this while watching a bad a $$ thunder storm roll through.

Sent from a happy little tree

Drinking what?

Also.. thanks for the weather heads-up! Im in Columbia and the wind is just picking up a bit now. Snow should be hitting you in about 3 hours or so.

Back