• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 tap brass tower for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bighandsray

Reaction score
bighandsray

I got 2 of these with a kegerator I purchased. Due to small space issues I will be parting with atleast 1 if not both. Here is the first one. I am looking for $175 plus shipping per tower. I will consider trades as I am looking for 1 perlick and 1 stout faucet. Also maybe be tempted with ball lock kegs especially the 3 gallons ones. Thanks.

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

So I finally got around to upgrading my account and now I can share images. The second tower is nearly identical except I do not have brass faucets for it. The faucets are chrome. For this reason I will drop the price to $125. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

I want to get these sold so I can get my keezer finished. I'm getting thirsty! So I am cutting the price. I'll take $125 each or if you want both they can be had for $200. I would prefer local (Between Philly and H-burg) but if you will pay I don't mind shipping.

1 tower has been sold. The second tower does not have brass faucets. It has standard chrome faucets. Looking for $100 or trades. Thanks for looking.

Would you be willing to keep the shanks and faucets and sell those separate? I need the tower, but I want SS shanks and I already have SS faucets.

Back