Great Fermentations monthly meeting ( Indy)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinman1

Reaction score
Ust putting this out there for people in central Indiana. Great Fermentations in Indy sponsers a homebrewers meeting once a month (2nd Friday - 5 to 7pm). This month, they will have the brewers from Flat 12 brewery to talk about brewing. It is a great way to meet other brewers ( and wine makers) and talk/ learn about our craft.

Thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to get to one of their events but it just hasn't worked out, yet. In the near future I hope to join you at one of these get togethers.

It is a nice store, also nice that Bier is a couple doors down, I always fill a couple growlers and stop by GF when I am in the area.

I was down near there yesterday unfortunately my gps put me on the wrong 65th street and the time crunch i was under didn't let me stop in.. Will be heading down for an all grain class just not the one next week... (vacation in Indi broke me lol).

Just to let anyone know that they will also be having their Friday night club at the Avon location on the west side of indy tonight. Looking forward to meeting some of the local homebrewers.:mug:

Just to let anyone know that they will also be having their Friday night club at the Avon location on the west side of indy tonight. Looking forward to meeting some of the local homebrewers.:mug:

How is the new store, not been up to the area lately.

It's nice, has just about everything the main store has except for the classroom area. Have found what I was looking for every time I have been there.

I agree, I have always found what I needed at the new store, and the employees are cool and friendly. Just started brewing in Brownsburg, so this store is perfect for me. I just wish they opened earlier than 11am. 10am would be perfect.

Back