ISO Hill Farmstead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Reaction score
Looking for any Hill Farmstead Ales. Im located in Southern California and have access to many local beers for trade.

You don't see much Hill Farmstead on here. You'd probably have more luck on the beeradvocate boards. That stuff is hard to come by and when you do you'll have to trade an arm and a leg as well as some Russian River sours

GoldenShowerGladiator said:
You don't see much Hill Farmstead on here. You'd probably have more luck on the beeradvocate boards. That stuff is hard to come by and when you do you'll have to trade an arm and a leg as well as some Russian River sours

Gotcha. Figured I'd try. Russian river sours aren't a problem.

Make me an offer man. I have Arthur but it will take more the melange

I picked up a growler and a 750ml bottle of society and solitude #6 a bottle of Florence and a growler of Everett

Woot, I guess I'm lucky...the two nearest beer bars have multiple Hill Farmstead beers on draft (not that I normally go to the bar these days).

At this point no growlers. Maybe next week because this is my first time having hill farmstead. I'm going to work something out for the 750 with Garrett. They are going to have Abner in two weeks. So looks like ill be waiting in line for another 2 hours for that. Afro where are you located?

Back