Drunk Guy Ends Up in a Trash Compactor and Lives to Tell about it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterTipsy

Reaction score
PORTLAND -- A man who decided he was too drunk to drive early Friday morning chose instead to crawl into a recycling dumpster near a Southeast Portland bar, only to be picked up by a hauler and twice compacted.

Garbage+Survivor+2.jpg

He survived! :mug:

http://www.kgw.com/news/-Drunk-man-in-SE-Portland-dumpster-gets-picked-up-compacted-165729946.html

But why a dumpster instead of the back seat?

And i have heard stories that you can still get a citation for public intoxication or something like that if your passed out in your car.
What they dont mention is that Club 205 is a strip club(of course, its Portland), funny he was drinking "near it".

But why a dumpster instead of the back seat?

It's a pretty poor choice of locations to sleep. I am kind of thinking now maybe he was trying to get back to his car, but was simply to intoxicated to make it there so a dumpster was the next best thing.

I got the shivers from the pure epicosity of that dude's night.

Tremendous.

Just think... For the rest of the dude's life he can trump about 98% of all drunk stories both because of the sheer awesomeness of it and the fact that the only person he really endangered was himself.

Some lameass: "oh my God, I was totally wasted last night. I was so drunk someone wrote a penis on my forehead.... In marker!"

This guy: "amateur. I passed out in a dumpster, got dumped into a garbage truck and got compacted.... Twice!"

(shivers)

I'm more worried about the quality of our compactors. If it can't even crush a single drunk guy, then what could it possibly do for our trash?

janitorjerm said:
I'm more worried about the quality of our compactors. If it can't even crush a single drunk guy, then what could it possibly do for our trash?

Good point. You're supposed to be much more relaxed when drunk (like when I fall down stairs completely unscathed). If you're relaxed like this guy must have been, you should be easily compacted to mush. I don't think we're getting the whole story;)

Well, he was at least aware enough to sleep in the dumpster filled with cardboard and packing peanuts instead of the one filled with garbage.

Back