Coors light home tapper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andysam

Reaction score
Hey, I just bought this at the Albertsons. It states that it is a one time use system, but I am hoping that it can be resused. Has anyone else seen these? Miller light also had one there. I grabed the last coors light one that was out, and there was only one miller light one left too. Maybe they have some more in the back.

3785548.jpg

9553482.jpg

Interesting. Haven't seen those in my area. What size is it? If reusable, it might come in handy for picnics or camping or something...

Keep us posted...

It is 1.5 gallons, or 5.7 liters it says. The whole assembly on the top seems to unscrew. I did it just a bit to see if it was glued on. But the assembly that you turn to puncture the co2 cartridge seems to be a one way screw on only. I do not know if it will unscrew after I screw it in all the way. It seems to have clicks on it like a zip tie.

How much did this thing set you back? Is there a deposit on the bottle/tap?

There was no deposit or anything. It was $22. Here in Orange County CA.

most liquor storms seem to have them around here. often i ask for it and they have it in back nothing on display.. which is kinda weird.

but i bought two so far. was about 20bucks w/ tax. they work great. the bottles are the same as the Tap-a-draft system. i own that too and identical. makes bottling much easier and great for those who do not drink enough to justify a kegging system.

Latest posts

Back