Need A Rogue Clone NOW?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GABrewboy

Reaction score
Can someone please help me find a Rogue Mocha Porter clone that is an extract brew? I am heading to the HBS today and would like to brew this beer tomorrow.....can't seem to find anything on the net......where is the best place to find clone brews on the net?

Thanks so much!!!!

I don't have a clone, but...either acquire a bottle of RMP or download the specs from www.rogue.com. Rogue list every single ingredient they use in the recipe, as well as technical specifications. The only thing left is to figure out the percentages and hop schedule which your HBS should be able to assist you with. Part of the fun could be working your way towards a clone based on that information.

Thanks BEEGEE!!!!!! Didn't know they listed their ingredients like that...... :D

OTOH...I just recalled that david_42 currently has two RMP clone batches going concurrently! You might PM him to get his attention on the thread (although I expect he'll see it once the sun comes up on the left coast).

Latest posts

Back