Dog Days of Summer Sale (FREE SHIPPING CODE) - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I successfully used the code a couple weeks ago for a bunch of keezer parts. It's done!
image-28593831.jpg

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image-419779132.jpg
    image-419779132.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 107
Everyone in this thread has been sent the promo code. We are going to end this sale tonight @ 7:00PM CDT but I'll be replying to new inquiries for the promo code all day. If you're wanting to take advantage of these prices and the HBT members free shipping promotion code, get your order in before 7:00PM CDT!

cheers,

joshua

I can't believe I missed this!! Please please PLEASE send me a code if you still can - I'm about to order a full system!

Unfortunately our system will not allow more than one code at a time, so you would need to place a separate order to get the Homebrewtalk members discount. On new kegs the charge for shipping is a flat rate of $7.95 regardless of the number of kegs you order. Considering it typically $10 to $12 per keg this is a great value as well. If you order a new keg with your sale price code it will give you free shipping, but not the keg discount.

I have sent you a code and also sent codes to the last 6 people that have requested them. If any of you have issues with receiving your codes please let me know.
Thanks,

Todd

I'm looking to buy this kit http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=330 and 2 kegs. What's the savings of the keg code vs the free shipping and does the discount apply to multiple kegs? I'd definitely like a code.

I have a full cart online... Keg kit, kegs and CO2. Could I please get a code if you are still giving out codes ;-)

Thanks, Kurt.

Everyone in this thread has been sent the promo code. We are going to end this sale tonight @ 7:00PM CDT but I'll be replying to new inquiries for the promo code all day. If you're wanting to take advantage of these prices and the HBT members free shipping promotion code, get your order in before 7:00PM CDT!

cheers,

joshua

Oops, didn't see this. Guess I missed out :(

Back