South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #4!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to use my hops within six months or so, but I keep them in an airtight container or FoodSaver bag and in the freezer.

All payments have been received and the order has been placed. It looks like they are going to send us the requested Citra so everyone can get what they ordered. I will let everyone know when the hops are expected to arrive when I receive the tracking information from UPS.

Thanks to everyone for getting their payments in so quickly.

Got a tracking number. It says the hops should arrive on Friday, Christmas Eve. UPS usually comes pretty late in the afternoon 'round these parts. I will post a note as soon as they arrive and can meet up the week between Christmas and New Year's or maybe even during the weekend.

The hops arrived Friday as planned. Please PM me and let me know when you want to pick up or meet up somewhere. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Just an FYI - if you want me to bring your hops to the Barley Legal meeting at Iron Hill next Tuesday, January 4, please let me know in advance. Thanks.

Otherwise, simply PM me to make arrangements.

We just got delivery before Christmas. The next hop buy will be starting up mid-month January. Keep an eye out.

Back