Home Brewers in Naples Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericelmer

Reaction score
Are there any home brewers in Naples out there? I just moved down here and would love to start a club, monthly gathering, or something! I have 4 great beers I want another homebrewer to try too ( I think they're awesome) and would love to try someone elses masterpieces!. Post back or e-mail if you are interested and in the area. [email protected]

Eric

Eric,
There are 3 clubs I know of on the east coast: MASH (Miami), FLAB (Fort Lauderdale), & Palm Beach Draughtmen.

I belong to the Fort Lauderdale Area Brewers (FLAB). You are welcome to drop in on any of our monthly meetings at Geronimo's Bar in Davie. I know its at least an hour across Alligator Alley, but you are welcome anytime. We meet the 2nd Wednesday of every month and share samples.

Check us out at: http://www.browardhomebrewers.org/

Good Luck and Happy Brewing.

Jason

Hey I am moving to Naples from Tampa :( in July and was thinking the same thing. I brew once or twice a week and for one am scared I won't find a place to buy my grains down there. I would love to start a club though. Maybe bulk order grains hah.

A few months ago I could have introduced you to a fellow Naples brewer, but he moved back up to Boston area due to job. Naples loss, but my gain as we brew together now! There is a shop in Naples on Davis Blvd. Their website is brewingdaily.com.

And per the AHA site, there are several clubs on West Coast of FLA, especially in Ft. Myers and it lists one in Naples. http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/directories/find-a-club

Hey just stumbled on this old thread not sure if anyone is still down here brewing, I am looking to get into the brewing scene and interested in seeing anyones setup down here - how they temp control their brews and just the process in general...!
I am in the naples/bonita/estero area - I live in southern Bonita, work in Naples daily.

Hi keylev. Not sure about Naples but there is a great club in the Fort Myers area. It's the Hanger 41 brew club We meet the second Thursday of every month at a place called time to make wine. There's probably 30-40 members and you'll get to sample a lot of good brew.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Jason, Is FLAB active? Kinda hard to tell from the website. I live in Pembroke Pines so would like to attend.

Back