Seattle brew pubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor

Reaction score
I am headed to Seattle next week for the first time since I was married. I wonder whether there are any outstanding brew pubs I should visit. If so, I appreciate the recommendations!

Thor said:
I am headed to Seattle next week for the first time since I was married. I wonder whether there are any outstanding brew pubs I should visit. If so, I appreciate the recommendations!

You have to go to Diamond Knot, I think they have a couple of them now but if you can go to the one in Everett, it's at the end of the Mulkitio Hwy (not sure of spelling) they have some awesome brews..

Good (IMO):
Pike Brewing - downtown Seattle
Elysian Brewing - Capital Hill neighborhood (Seattle)
McMenamins Bros. - several locations in Seattle
Big Time Brewery - 45th street in U-district.

Okay (IMO):
Pyramid Brewing - south town by the stadiums
Red Hook - accross the lake in Woodinville
Scuttlebutt - north of Seattle in Everett
Rock Bottom - chain brewery, accross the lake in Bellevue
The Ram - chain brewery, at University Village (Seattle)

Sorry I didn't catch this post last week . . .

AHU

Thank you for all yor input. I did go to McMenamins south of Portland, as I took a side trip to Oregon. Good food, interesting beers. I also stopped at Pyramid in downtown Seattle. It is no longer a brewery, as they are replacing the tanks with more dining space, but the beers were great. I really enjoyed their seasonal, port and imperial IPA.

I hope to revisit the town when baseball is back in season and the rain turns to sun. Thanks again, all.

Back