Hey there from Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinfiddler

Reaction score
Hello all from Columbus, Ohio:

I brewed many extract batches through the mid 90's but with new jobs, new kids and surgeries it kind of fell to the wayside. I recently brewed and want to get into it again.

I am now collecting/replacing equipment to do AG brewing. Have a quarter barrel keg-kettle (keggle?) a propane cajun cooker and am in the process of putting together a mash tun (rectangular cooler) along with other miscellaneous parts, pieces and knowledge.

This place seems like a very good pool of information.

My humble apologies offered in advance for stupid noobie questions/comments.

JW

Welcome to the forum! :mug:

Dont be scared to ask questions here, people are more then willing to help, and you will be amazed at how fast you get responses.

Welcome from another central OH brewer. It sounds like you're well on your way to AG. That 1/4 bbl keg is just the right size for 5 gallon full boils.

If I can be of any assistance, feel free to PM me.

GO BUCKS! :rockin:

Welcome and good luck getting back in the saddle. I work in downtown Columbus and know the homebrew spots around town. Let me know if you're looking for a local homebrew store, where to buy CO2 (harder than you think), etc.

Back