Northwest Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
I'm just getting into this great hobby. Saving a few more dollars to get all set up. I was just wondering if any home brewers on here live in clatsop county Oregon. Also, are there any home brew clubs in Astoria? Thanks!

No, but I am in the willamette valley...Eugene. There is an yearly homebrew competition in Eugene that is sponsored by KLCC as part of their microbrew fest. Check it out and get an entry in quick if you want to compete. Otherwise think about what you might be able to enter next year.

Oregon Rocks.

Do you have a link for more info? I love being back home in Oregon. Great place for beer lovers. We have a new small brewery here in Astoria called Fort George. They're awesome. Check it out if you're ever up here.

Good tip on the brewery. I don't have the link. I found the info by looking at the recent newsletter from Cascade Homebrew Society, Google can guide you from there.

Peace.

cool that there is a local scene. gotta admit that the site made me laugh with the poor execution. Almost as good as a free website I built in the 90's.

That deer island site is terrible. I think I have actually heard of a club up there. It's a little over and hour away from where I'm at. Thanks for the info though! I will have to check out stuff in the valley and maybe take some trips over on the weekends.

Back