Coffee Flavorings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
Im sitting here drinking the wonderful gourmet Folgers coffee we have here at work. Im thinking to myself "Self, this could sure use a touch of nutty flavor to it, maybe even some chocolate."

Has anyone thrown any victory or chocolate malt into their coffee maker along with the coffee grounds? Did it improve the flavor at all?

Sorry, its very early, and I think Im still half asleep

Ive never tried that - but I always thow in 3-4 hop pellets for a 10 cup batch :) . Makes for a tasty cup of coffee - Now that you mention it im going to try it tomarrow and tell you how it tastes.:ban:
Devon

Chimone said:
Im sitting here drinking the wonderful gourmet Folgers coffee we have here at work. Im thinking to myself "Self, this could sure use a touch of nutty flavor to it, maybe even some chocolate."

Has anyone thrown any victory or chocolate malt into their coffee maker along with the coffee grounds? Did it improve the flavor at all?

Sorry, its very early, and I think Im still half asleep

I've never done that, but for a short time last winter I was adding a big heaping spoonfull of DME to my coffee in the evening.

-walker

Back