Reward for having bottle bombs! :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkincaid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my Hubby wanted to reward me for having to deal with bottle bombs. So.... he bought me a new keg! YAY!!! A new Perlick tap! YAY!! A new Fermenting bucket YAY!!! New beer line, 3 keg c02 regulator, filled the old tank, turkey fryer and my own propane tank! **Cause he doesn't want me to touch the one on his precious grill.** :ban:

One of the kegs is now labeled *Kids Keg* and is to be filled with sasparilla for my son. This is his reward for being a trooper in Bottle Wars 2010

Just couldn't contain the excitment... sorry in advance for those of you who will inevitably think this was a wasteful post.

Maybe I should have more "accidental bombs" if I can make out like this. lol

nothing motivates getting into kegging like a bottle bomb. i had a bottle take out two shelves in my fridge (yeah, i cried, broken glass/pickles/condiments were everywhere).

so the next question is, do you have a chest fridge with a temperature controller on it yet? :D

nothing motivates getting into kegging like a bottle bomb. i had a bottle take out two shelves in my fridge (yeah, i cried, broken glass/pickles/condiments were everywhere).

so the next question is, do you have a chest fridge with a temperature controller on it yet? :D

Baby... I've got an upright fridge in the garage with tap holes already drilled, pints in the freezer, tank ready to rock!!!!! We have 1 keg already, but haven't used it yet, the blonde is going in it this weekend. I'm so excited! :rockin:

So daddy does the grillin' and mama does the brewing?

I'm putting myself up for adoption.

Hi to a fellow female brewer!! I just started a little over a month ago and have already bought a chest freezer and four kegs. When I got the bottling equipment I knew there was no way I was going to want to do that 48 times for each batch!! I am working on my keezer collar this weekend and hope to have it ready in a week! Can't wait to have my beer and cider on tap.

Kerry

Welcome Kerry! Glad to hear your on your way. I've been brewing for a little under a year now, but just found this website not too long ago. Before HBT.... I was just putting extract in boiling water and producing something with an alcohol content. Since HBT... I'm actually into the science of it all. :) Congrats on the keezer!

Just couldn't contain the excitment... sorry in advance for those of you who will inevitably think this was a wasteful post.

Yes, this is a terribly wasteful post, but you can atone by posting pics of your new kegging setup. :mug:

I started kegging this summer, you'll love it! Just be warned, if you love to share your beer, it only takes one small gathering to take down a cornie in one day!

MY PACKAGE CAME!!!
I'm so very excited lol :)
Giddy like a schoolgirl!

My keg and new taps and such :) Kegerator assembly happens this weekend and I will post pics when we finish. The Centennial Blonde by BierMuncher takes first tap. :ban::ban::ban:

you are so going to like throwing empty bottles in the trash. after I got my kegs,the trash man flipped out at all those bottles. I heard them say..musta been a hella party! :tank:

Back