I bottled my belgian wheat honey rosemary orange thing last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
And I have to say that the little bit I snuck out for myself is pretty interesting. Ended up at 6.5% thanks to the honey and the rosemary is dominant in the smell and the initial taste of the beer. After letting it breathe for a bit, the rosemary definitely mellowed out. I'm interested to see how this will taste with carbonation, cold, and after a couple more weeks.

I am glad I experimented though, because it is nice to see how different a beer can be using the same yeast and just changing a few ingredients.

carnevoodoo said:
And I have to say that the little bit I snuck out for myself is pretty interesting. Ended up at 6.5% thanks to the honey and the rosemary is dominant in the smell and the initial taste of the beer. After letting it breathe for a bit, the rosemary definitely mellowed out. I'm interested to see how this will taste with carbonation, cold, and after a couple more weeks.

I am glad I experimented though, because it is nice to see how different a beer can be using the same yeast and just changing a few ingredients.
Keep us posted. Sounds like and intertesting brew.

Back