• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Four 20# steel Co2 tanks with collars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo2112

Reaction score
I have just gotten 4 20# tanks from a restaurant, interested to see if anyone is in need of them. These are the large heavy duty tanks, with fitted collars. If anyone in the Austin area is interested, please let me know. Some still have gas in them.

Cheers!

Sorry, put steel earlier, they are all all aluminum tanks.

Well, I would be happy with $50.00 per tank. UPS lists shipping to Houston at about $13.00.

I don't know how they might feel about me shipping a tank with them, but that is what the estimate is based on weight.

Well, I would be happy with $50.00 per tank. UPS lists shipping to Houston at about $13.00.

I don't know how they might feel about me shipping a tank with them, but that is what the estimate is based on weight.

Should be fine as long as it is empty.

Back