Nashville Brew Stores

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwalt

Reaction score
I am in Nashville, TN heading home (to Birmingham, AL) tomorrow and I want to locate a good store to stop and stock up on quality brews that our Alabama governmet deem illegal. Yes, I am a naughty bootlegger! :mug:

Do you guys have a few suggestions? I am staying downtown and headed south via I-65. So any where between the city and south.

I have heard of a good one in Goodletsville, you will be passing right through there.

I used to live near there. One time, I walked right by Vince Gill in the Kroger there. I was thinking, "Do I know that guy?". When I got home, I saw him on the local news and realized who he was.

We stop in at Woody's Smokes & Brews quite often. It's in the Cool Springs area next to Academy sports. Get off on Moores lane, then make a left on Mallory.

If you have a Growler, bring it along. They change out their tap choices often.

Their phone number in case you can't find them is 615-778-9760. I carry one of their business cards in my wallet!! :D

Thank you all for the quick responses. I ended up stopping at Woody's because I was already out of downtown. When I got home and informed the SWMBO that I'd just dropped $75 on beer I was pleasantly surpirsed by the "you must have picked up some nice stuff.." response. Plus it helped that I grabbed a sixer of Fat Tire for the lady. (I find that beer doesn't live up to it's cult rep.... )

Thanks again!!

Back