New Belgium Glasses $5.99/2-pack + Free Shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell, I just ordered a second set since their still on sale. If 2 glasses are good, 4 have to be better!

What is the coupon code? I cannot find it I think they may have taken it off and it isn't free shipping anymore?

I ordered mine when they still had free shipping. They were supposed to be here yesterday and I should have been drinking from them as I type. However, they apparently ran out back at the beginning of December. They are expecting to get more today, Friday. I was pretty bummed when they didn't arrive.

Well I know they said the free shipping was only available for the first 50,000 glasses ordered. So that 25,000 gift sets. You think they got that many orders already???! Either that or Brew Ninja is right, they might put back the free shipping when they get more in stock. They are probably backed up enough as it is. I am just glad I ordered 2 sets before the free shipping was gone. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow,12/10, but I dont think that is going to happen cause my orders are also on the "received billing information" status. If free shipping does come back on, I might just order 2 more sets :)

Well, the deal was on slickdeals.net... so I'm not surprised they sold out quickly. I ordered mine on Cyber Monday and mine are on backorder... :(

Can't wait until they get here!

I ordered mine when they still had free shipping. They were supposed to be here yesterday and I should have been drinking from them as I type. However, they apparently ran out back at the beginning of December. They are expecting to get more today, Friday. I was pretty bummed when they didn't arrive.

My order is still stuck at Billing Information Received, even though I ordered my glasses on the 29th of November. I hope these get here by Christmas.

My order is still stuck at Billing Information Received, even though I ordered my glasses on the 29th of November. I hope these get here by Christmas.

Same exact situation for me, including order date. I was wondering what was going on.

Yup, same here, actually ordered on the 28th, but has been in billing information received ever since. When I had emailed them, they gave me the same canned email they gave everyone else, saying they were receiving them on the 10th and shipping them out soon after. I guess they still haven't shipped, though.

It's beginning to kinda piss me off. Why would you offer something online, and then not have it to ship? I just looked at my email, and they're a week overdue.

I ordered mine on Nov. 30, two weeks ago today. Still don't have them and UPS still says billing info received. Come on NB, get the product out.

I also ordered mine on November 30th and have not yet received them. I suppose if they were actually a Christmas gift as advertised, I may be a bit irritated, but they're just for my boozing pleasure, so I'm not too worried about it.

Yeah, they are for my boozing pleasure as well which is why I'm worried about it!

If they were Christmas gifts, I wouldn't be worried yet because they promised they would get here in time, and they still have over a week left.

I emailed New Belgium last night and got this today:

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the email. Good news..... your glasses went out today. You will be able to track your order after midnight.

Happy Holidays!

Interesting that New Belgium evidently doesn't think the capacity of these glasses to be relevant....deal-breaker for me.

Ordered on 11/29 and UPS currently shows a delivery date of the 22nd.
If I didnt pay $6 for the glasses and shipping I might be angry about this.
But its still too good of a deal to get mad about even if it took nearly a month.

Could be one reason the glasses were sold for $6 and free shipping is that the "free" shipping deal NB struck with UPS was by the truckload. When they've got a truckload (or an amount UPS wants to break it at), they get a special shipping rate which allows them to sell the glasses for that. So....the orders pile up until they've got that amount, then they ship all of them.

My glasses arrived today, a day earlier than UPS originally projected.

The fill line is marked 0.47l, so they will hold right around 16 oz.

Very nice glasses IMO.

Well, after 1 month and no tracking number or update after billing info received, I out of the blue received my glasses today! These things are fricken AWESOME!

I can't wait! I have a bottle of DFH bitches brew on hold that'll I'll pick up tomorrow to break in these glasses when they (hopefully) arrive!

Too bad for me I've used up my 'me' budget for the month...SWMBO won't sign off on another $7 :-( not to mention I'm in desperate need of a good beer glass, as alls I have right now are some cheap ones that came in a 'heres some wine, margarita, and beer glasses' set. *sigh*

Got mine this morning, very nice glasses! Worth the wait imo, a nice little christmas present to me.

Latest posts

Back