Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here goes my crazy list! Keep in mind, these are just wishes. Well, part wish, part begging for. Either way, let's begin!
Cascade- any
New Glarus- serendipitty, or any special sour
The Bruery- chocolate rain, white chocolate, black tuesday, grey monday, filmishmish, sour in the rye (peaches only), papier, coton, piapt, 3 french hens, 4 calling birds, mother funker
Drie fonteinen- any
Upright- any sours
Upland- any lambics
Kuhnhenn- any eisbocks and meads
Goose island- rare (of course) vanilla, bramble, and cherry,
Cantillon- any
Russian river- deviation, beatification
Lost abbey- isabelle proximus (lol) cable car (lmao) duck duck gooze, any of the box set tracks, veritas (any) framboise de amarosa
Sierra nevada- barrel aged bigfoot
Three floyds- baller, amon amarth, dark lord (would be awesome to get a BA version) any Mikkeller colab.
Firestone Walker- parabola
Founders- cbs, better half, blushing monk, frangelic mountain
Cigar city- any of their sours.
Crooked stave- any of the brett series
Fiftyfifty- any of the eclipse
Surly- darkness, smoke, pentagram
Mikkeller- mexas ranger
Westvleteren- any
Alesmith- decadence, kopi speedway
Captain Lawrence- any of their sours
Hill Farmstead- hook it up! (I've only tried Arthur)
Struise- anything awesome!
De molen- anything awesome!
Pizza port- cuvee de tomme

That's a decent list to start with!

I'll just keep adding each time I remember other beers I wish for!

I almost picked up a mexas ranger because I saw it on your list. Decided to get Lawson's black toast ipa and a mikeller 1000 ibu. Sounds crazy

Just make sure Javier accepts the offer. I doubt he's gonna say no, but just make sure your in the clear first.

O HELL NO! hahaha! Awesome! I will pm you details in a moment! I am shipping tomorrow. Now, let's see that list!

Sorry for taking soo long, work..

Here's my wet dreams :drunk:

Heady Topper (never had it and want to propgate the yeast also)
3F Dark lord
CCB Huna
Surly- Darkness
De Struise Brouwers: Black Albert
Perennial Artisan- BA Abraxas, Abraxas
Cascade- blueberry, Apricot, Strawberry
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any lambics
Kuhnhenn- Blueberry eisbock
Cantillon- Lou Pepe, Fou Foune
Russian river- beatification(had to throw in 1 cali beer) :cross:
Odell- Friek
Crooked Stave- any
Hill Farmstead- any sour
Thanks for looking
Igotsand

Everyone wants Abraxas. I'm very surprised too because I didn't enjoy that beer as much as most people. I will buy a bunch of it at next years release for you guys though :) I was going to go get 17 tonight but decided I didn't want to spend an hour in the car to get it. I figure if I find it I'm lucky if not no big deal. I will see if I can get some Abraxas to make someone happy on here though:)

I've been stalking this thread for a week now and i must live in some kind of parallel universe where beer doesn't exist, cuz i cant seem to find any of these beer let alone even heard of any of em. the only thing i managed to find was dreadnaught and kbs. the store that had the kbs would only sell me 1 bottle and i had to make a 25 dollar purchase to get it. All i can say is this **** better be good because i just spent 50 buck to get 2 bottles

I've been stalking this thread for a week now and i must live in some kind of parallel universe where beer doesn't exist, cuz i cant seem to find any of these beer let alone even heard of any of em. the only thing i managed to find was dreadnaught and kbs. the store that had the kbs would only sell me 1 bottle and i had to make a 25 dollar purchase to get it. All i can say is this **** better be good because i just spent 50 buck to get 2 bottles

Thats ridiculous. I would tell them to go eff themselves and never go there again.

All i can say is this **** better be good because i just spent 50 buck to get 2 bottles

IMO kbs is a great beer, but not worth the bs you have to go through to get it. But atleast you have 50 bucks worth of good beer!

I know of a place that was auctioning off 4 packs of the KBS. I don't know what the highest price was, but the lowest I heard of was $27. I suppose I'd pay that for a 4 pack of KBS, but what you had to do was just stupid! I can understand a bottle limit, but a minimum purchase too?? That's just stoopid greedy!

Glynn said:

I know how you feel. I may recognize one beer off of every other list lol. The part that I don't get is how Ive never heard about them until on people's wish list. Usually you hear the buzz from a mile away when it comes to great beers and the word if mouth spreads like wild fire. How is the word not getting around about all these great brews?

3F Dark lord
CCB Huna
Surly- Darkness
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any lambics
Odell- Friek
Crooked Stave- any
Hill Farmstead- any sour
Thanks for looking
Igotsand

Just wanted to push this up to the front!

KeyWestBrewing said:
I know how you feel. I may recognize one beer off of every other list lol. The part that I don't get is how Ive never heard about them until on people's wish list. Usually you hear the buzz from a mile away when it comes to great beers and the word if mouth spreads like wild fire. How is the word not getting around about all these great brews?

Because this is a homebrew forum, not a forum dedicated to craft beer. If you go over to beeradvocate and check out there trading forum you'll see all these beers and more.

Because this is a homebrew forum, not a forum dedicated to craft beer. If you go over to beeradvocate and check out there trading forum you'll see all these beers and more.

Or just swing by and hang out with us in the What are you drinking now thread.

Ostomo517 said:
Or just swing by and hang out with us in the What are you drinking now thread.

I see a lot more posts about people drinking their homebrew instead of hyped up micros with beer releases of 500 bottles.

Don't take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, homebrew is as crafty as you can get, regarding beer. I assume, if you homebrew, you have a stromg passion for all that is ........ craft beer. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I wake up and go to sleep thinking about beer, and brewing. I go out of my way to research breweries and beers that I haven't heard of. And in most cases, am anxious to try them. That's why my lists are usually pretty crazy, cause I have tried alot of beer. And I wish for things that I can't get. Other sites are full of snobs, we here on HBT are geeks and nerds!

IMO kbs is a great beer, but not worth the bs you have to go through to get it. But atleast you have 50 bucks worth of good beer!

My 50 got me a bomber of sierra neveda harvest southern hemisphere, a 4 pack of green flash west coast ipa and hop head red and moylan hopsical (sp) plus the 2 bottles of kbs

Javier25 said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, homebrew is as crafty as you can get, regarding beer. I assume, if you homebrew, you have a stromg passion for all that is ........ craft beer. Maybe it's just me, I don't know, but I wake up and go to sleep thinking about beer, and brewing. I go out of my way to research breweries and beers that I haven't heard of. And in most cases, am anxious to try them. That's why my lists are usually pretty crazy, cause I have tried alot of beer. And I wish for things that I can't get. Other sites are full of snobs, we here on HBT are geeks and nerds!

The majority of the wish lists I've seen so far has had most people scratching their heads. Home brewing and keeping up to speed with what's the latest craze from Cantillon or Surly are two different things, IMO.

KeyWestBrewing said:

This was my point. Thanks for asking.

There is just too much to explore in the world of craft beer. but trust me when I say, I would love to try everyone of your homebrew. So feel free to send me some, I'll give you my shipping info. :p

Glynn said:

Was it a prior years release? I paid 18.99 a 4 pk.

3F Dark lord
CCB Huna
Surly- Darkness
Ithaca- Brute, LeBleu
Shorts-key lime pie
Upright- any sours
Upland- any lambics
Odell- Friek
Crooked Stave- any
Hill Farmstead- any sour
Thanks for looking
Igotsand

Good morning!

Was it a prior years release? I paid 18.99 a 4 pk.

it was this years release and the price on the kbs was 7.00 a bottle -10% discount because i have the stores craft brew lovers card which cost nothing to get

I can finally do one but is horrible timing since I'm way way way over my months beer budget! Ugg hope next months beer budget get here soon

Back